For the simple recovery of the operating state
Data loss and application failures are not part of everyday business life, but do happen more often than a CIO would like. Disaster recovery solutions for data restoration often entail complicated set-up procedures as well as a second site, and require a solution for migrating hardware and software there.
With DRaaS by Nugolo, there is no need for a second site. Nugolo Recoup replicates your data in the highly secure cloud infrastructure of the Nugolo data centre, so that you can resume operations within 24 hours of an incident. With DRaaS you protect your data and applications against a possible outage – cost-effectively, automated and dependably.
- Free access to the complete system in the event of a disaster within 24 hours (next working day)
- Continued operation of the servers and/or desktops on the Nugolo infrastructure; the customer decides when to perform the failback
- Replicated servers available within 24 hours
- Provision of further desktops with a basic image of the replicated desktop within 24 hours
- Bare Metal Restore (BMR) with identical or similar hardware
- Rapid implementation of individual business-disaster recovery strategies and high budget security
- Significant reduction of administrative burden
- Pay-as-you-go – a monthly rental fee avoids the need for any investment
- Possibility of expansion whenever needed with additional servers, desktops and storage capacities
- 5x8 support